|Home||» Products||» Vertical Pressure Leaf Filters||» Vertical Metal Leaf Filter|
Vertical Metal Leaf Filter
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Navi Mumbai - Maharashtra
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 200 Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001-2008
Commenced our business operations with the aim to offer quality products, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting quality tested Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter. Used for filtering edible oil, liquid glucose, high molecule corn syrup and fine chemicals, these filters are equipped with vertical pressure vessel with filter elements installed vertically on common outlet manifold. We offer Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter in various sizes and models as per the requirement of our respected clients.
- Automatic discharge of cake
- Low operation cost
- Enhance the productivity
Vertical Pressure Leaf Filter
- Due to compact nature of filters, Housekeeping is improved and plant looks clean.
- Automatic discharge of cake reduces manpower.
- No effluent generated as you get dry discharge of the cake.
- There are no moving parts so operation cost subsequently comes down and ultimately no down time so productivity is enhanced.
- Pressure Leaf Filter consists of vertical pressure vessel with filter elements mounted vertically on common outlet manifold through which filtrate flows out.
- Leafs are clamped with shaft on top which further extended to mount pneumatic vibrator, which is used for cake discharge.
- Butterfly valve is sandwiched between conical bottom and discharge hopper which is operated Pneumatic Cylinder with Electric Actuator for easy discharge of cake.
- For opening & closing Top Lid flange & body flange are bolted by wheel bolts. For easy movement of Lid while removal of leafs for occasional cleaning, Devit arm with mechanical / Hydraulic jack is provided.
- Material Of Construction:
- Body Housing: - IS 2062, SA 516 Gr. -60/70, SS 304, 316, 316 L or as required.
- Filter Leaves: Filter leaves are made up of 5 Ply SS wire mesh of different gauge wires.
- 2 Ply Single Plain Dutch Weave Filter Mesh
- 2 Ply Supporting Mesh
- 1 Drain Mesh 5 Ply wire mesh are together bound by a tubular frame and are made leak proof by machine riveting or bolting depending on the requirement.
- -For lower micron rating requirement filter leafs are enveloped with filter cloth of suitable micron rating & material
- 'O' Rings, Gaskets: Silicon, Neoprene, Viton & EPDM.
AREA OF APPLICATIONS
- Edible Oil - (To filter Crude Oil, Bleached Oil and Nickel Catalyst from Hydrogenated oil)
- Liquid Glucose, High Molecule Corn Syrup
- Fine Chemicals, plasticizers and Oleo chemicals.
- Organic & Inorganic Salts, Amines, Resins, Bulk Drugs.
- Water, Brine.
- Contact Details
- Sai Engineering Works
SAI ENGINEERING WORKS All Rights Reserved.