|Home||» Products||» Multi Bag Polishing Filters||» Multi Bag Polishing Filters|
Multi Bag Polishing Filters
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Navi Mumbai - Maharashtra
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 200 Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001-2008
Backed by our rich industrial experience in this domain, we are committed towards manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Multi Bag Polishing Filters. The offered filters are ideal for various filtration applications in solvent extraction plant, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We offer this Multi Bag Polishing Filters in a number of models and specifications as per the requirements of our clients and at market leading prices.
- Highly user friendly
- High productivity due to high rate of filtration
- Economical operational costs
- Bag filters are simple to use & economical for wide number of filtration applications.
- Polishing bag filters are required to install down stream partly or fully automated filters which take out the bigger impurities. For higher flow requirement they can be upgraded from Single to Multi Bag Filter.
- Duplex filter housings are used for applications where the system flow cannot be shut down for filter bag change out
- Series of multi-bag housings offer user friendly, cost effective bag filtration for high volume applications
- It features a self-locking mechanism to help workers operate the filter quickly and easily while maintaining It is designed to seal tightly between changing of filter bags so with minimal time and effort, operators can complete the changing of bags.
- Inlet, flow through the top design results in a minimum headroom of unfiltered liquid for easy bag change out, as well as providing optimum sealing of the filter bag
- Type of Bag Filter
- Material of construction selection is SS304 or SS316 or CS (carbon steel)
- Finish: All carbon steel vessels are painted with two coats epoxy primer & two coat Epoxy Paint
- Vessel gasket selection as per temp & product sustain. i.e. Viton, Neoprene, Nitrile EPDM, Food Grade Silicon
- Standard multi-bag filter can be customized according to the clientÃƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â€ž¢s preference from 2 to 8 bags,
- 8.0 Kg/cm2 (g) working pressure, maximum temperature up to 130 oC and have quick- release clamp-type covers & Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket
- Contact Details
- Sai Engineering Works
SAI ENGINEERING WORKS All Rights Reserved.